Dedicated 8-Port Switch with 4-Port PoE+ (66 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 66 W PoE power budget* for the 4× PoE ports opens up a wide range of applications, such as surveillance for offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and more.
Priority Video Quality Guaranteed
Quality of sensitive applications like video monitoring in critical business areas is guaranteed by offering higher priority options for ports 1–2 when one-touch Priority Mode is on.
System Self-Healing with PoE Auto Recovery
The switch automatically detects and reboots the PD devices, such as cameras and APs, when they fall offline or go unresponsive, guaranteeing the stable operation of PoE-connected devices, without need for manual monitoring and restart.
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption exceeds 66 W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power. This ensures the high priority port’s power supply and protects the device from power overload. It also automatically detects and provides the required power for your PoE devices while protecting your PoE and non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
- 8× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports
- 4× PoE+ ports transfer data and power on individual cables
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- Supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 66 W for all PoE ports*
- Up to 250m data and power transmitting range under Extend Mode**
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1–2 to guarantee the quality of sensitive application
- PoE Auto Recovery guarantees stable operation of PoE devices by automatically rebooting the dropped or unresponsive PD devices
- Fanless Design reduces power consumption and works silently in its location
- Plug and play with no configuration required