TP-Link Archer MR200
Share Your 4G LTE Network
Take full advantage of your cutting-edge 4G LTE network with the Archer MR200, which allows you to share network with multiple devices so you can enjoy uninterrupted HD movies, rapid file downloads that won’t freeze up. It is also fully compatible with FDD-LTE and TDD-LTE, which are supported by most operators around the world.
Got SIM Card? Then Plug and Play!
With an integrated 4G LTE modem and a built-in SIM card slot, all you need to do insert a SIM card and turn on the Archer MR200. Enjoying fast, stable Wi-Fi on a 4G LTE network has never been easier.
Internet Access for up to 64 Devices Simultaneously
The Archer MR200 can easily share a 3G/4G connection with up to 64 wireless devices like tablets, laptops and mobile phones at the same time. It can also provide internet access for desktop computers via the LAN ports.
Wi-Fi Where You Need It
The Archer MR200 offers unmatched convenience and versatility. The ability to quickly establish powerful wireless networks can be tremendously important. The Archer MR200 is the perfect solution whether you’re at home or working in a remote location. Just plug it in to boost on-site productivity and stay connected in a diverse range of environments. From the exhibition center to the RV, the Archer MR200 has you covered.
Available WAN Connection
The WAN/LAN port enables Archer MR200 to work as a traditional wireless router which is compatible with cable, fiber, and DSL modems. And when it’s set as a wireless router, its 3G/4G connection works as a backup to provide a sustained and reliable internet connection for you.
- Shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices and enjoy download speeds of up to 150 Mbps
- Powerful, integrated antennas provide stable wireless connections and better coverage
- Requires no configuration, just insert a SIM card and turn it on to enjoy a fast wireless connection
- Creates simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi networks, with maximum speeds of up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 433 Mbps on the 5GHz band
- Offers options and flexibility with the LAN/WAN port, allowing you to choose your connection type