TP-Link Archer VR2100
Super VDSL – the Future of Internet Access
The Archer VR2100 features Super VDSL (VDSL2 Profile 35b), the latest generation of DSL technology. Downstream is increased by up to 350 Mbps, 3.5x faster than its VDSL2 predecessor. The integrated DSL port also supports all standard DSL connections.*
*The Archer VR2100 is compatible with VDSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL2 and ADSL.
The Archer VR2100 is built to connect you to the internet, no matter your situation. The Ethernet WAN port supports wired connection to cable or fiber modem, letting you take full charge of its wireless capabilities as a router. In case your internet goes down, attach a 3/4G adapter to USB 3.0 port to serve as a backup option so you can get back online in no time.
Enjoy the Network at Full Speed
The Archer VR2100 makes full use of its dual-band Wi-Fi abilities, reaching speeds of up to 1733 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band. Enjoy a total speed of up to 2.1 Gbps to eliminate latency and buffering from your HD streams and lag from online games.
Two dedicated Wi-Fi networks support more devices and reduce wireless interference to create stable connections.
4×4 MU-MIMO – Efficient Wi-Fi for Every Device
MU-MIMO technology serves up to four devices at once, reducing wait time, increasing Wi-Fi throughput for every device, and making each stream more efficient.
Lightning-Fast Wired Connections
One USB 3.0 port provides data transfers up to 10× faster than a traditional USB 2.0 port. Connect external storage devices and share files, photos, and videos at high-speed. As well as 4 Gigabit LAN ports help wired devices achieve peak performance for HD streaming and gaming.
Easy Setup and Management
Set up the Archer VR2100 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Manage network settings, including Parental Controls and Access Control, from any Android or iOS device. Tether also provides Automatic Firmware Updates to always give your network the latest performance and security.
- Super VDSL – The Latest Super VDSL (VDSL2 Profile 35b) tech delivers internet speeds of up to 350 Mbps
- Ultra-Fast Speed –Surpasses the Wi-Fi speed limits of the previous generation, reaching up to 1733 Mbps on 5 GHz and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
- 4×4 MU-MIMO – Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 4x faster performance
- Whole–Home Coverage with OneMeshTM – Co-works with TP-Link OneMesh products to create a flexible and cost-efficient Mesh network
- Lightning-Fast Wired Connection – USB 3.0 port and four Gigabit Ethernet ports run up to 10x faster than the previous generation to unleash your home entertainment
- TP-Link Tether App – Easily access and manage your network, including remote control and automatic updates, using any iOS or Android mobile device.